Fusion Recovery Beds
Fusion Recovery Beds are designed to help in your recovery after major spinal surgery, including spinal fusions and laminectomies.
The bed operates by smoothly and effortlessly rotating you from a standing to a lying position. The patient stands upright on the bed foot plate, preventing any bending, and using a hand-held control the patient can adjust the angle of the bed, ensuring a comfortable position. The bed is electrically powered (15 amp) with a battery backup.
Recuperate in your lounge or recreation area – the Fusion Recovery Bed allows you to socialize, work, eat, sleep and relax in your home and is available for hire in Kzn and Guateng.
Socialise your way to better health
Spinal Surgery Patients
Following major spinal surgery, patients are usually advised not to sit or bend for more than 15 minutes a day for 6 weeks.
To prevent the frustrations of standing all day or lying in your bed, Fusion Recovery Beds offers you a bed for hire.
The benefits are:
- No bending - patients move from standing to lying down with ease.
- Less pain and faster recovery.
- Fully automated - allows patients to choose their bed position at the touch of a button.
- Place the bed in a comfortable social environment.
- No isolation in your bedroom - socialise with your family and friends.
- Eat, read, work, watch TV, relax and sleep in comfort.
- 2 adjustable tables ergonomically designed to make eating and working easy.
- Dual battery backup.
- Affordable rental and deliveries.
Service and Cost
Spinal Surgery Patients:
Recommended rental for 6 weeks as recommended by your Medical Practitioner, or longer if requested. The hire cost is from R114 per day plus a delivery / collection charge.
Fusion Recovery Beds are delivered by trained and friendly staff that will setup the bed and show you how to use the bed in the comfort of your own home.